USAF Netcents II
The U.S. Air Force's Network Centric Solutions 2 (NETCENTS II) contract consists of a collection of acquisitions that will replace the current NETCENTS contract vehicle with seven separate indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contracts. The total value of NETCENTS II is $24+ billion over a seven-year period. NETCENTS II is managed by the AFPEO Business Enterprise Services (BES) at Gunter Annex, Maxwell AFB.
ENO Security has partnered with prime contractors to offer the most comprehensive solutions available to the USAF worldwide. The purpose of the NETCENTS II contract is to provide Network-Centric Information technology, Networking, Telephony and Security, Voice, Video and Data Communications Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS) products, system solutions, engineering services systems hardware and software, warranty, systems management, operations and maintenance support, configuration management, training, centralized logistics and inventory management support, depot level support, spares and/or supplies to satisfy the requirements for interoperability, compatibility and resource sharing of both Government furnished Equipment and Contractor Furnished Equipment, supporting the Global Information Grid (GIG) architecture.
- Attack and Penetration Testing Services
- Cloud Security Consulting Services
- Cyber Analysis Security Solutions
- Cyber Defense Development Services
- Commercial Electronic Security Systems Installation
- DoDD 8140 Compliance Training Courses
- DoDD 8570 Compliance Training Courses
- End-User Training Complete Catalog
- Incident Response and Security Assessment Services
- Instructional Design Consulting Services
- Malware Detection and Remediation Services
- Mobile Security Solutions
- Network Security Consulting Services
- Risk Management Consulting Services
- Regulatory Compliance Consulting Services
- Vulnerability Management Consulting Services
Created in 1994, ENO has served more than 1,200 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, offers an extensive geographic footprint, and has premium partnerships with more than 150 of the leading security product manufacturers.
Your Solver: We dig hard into your problem and evaluate the bigger picture, then unite the optimal people, technology, and know how to execute the most effective solution.