The Solarwinds Web Help Desk Training course will provide an introduction to the IT Service Management tool and will also deep dive into many of the complex functionalities. The Solarwinds Web Help Desk class will review important features, share best practices and highlight a number of advanced capabilities. Additionally, time will be spent reviewing integrations with other platforms and products, such as SolarWinds Orion and Dameware MRC. The Solarwinds Web Help Desk class will be led by a SolarWinds Certified Professional with many years of experience in the field.
Duration: 2 days
- Solarwinds Web Help Desk Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Solarwinds Web Help Desk – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Solarwinds Web Help Desk – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Solarwinds Web Help Desk – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Solarwinds Web Help Desk – https://www.amazon.com/
- Solarwinds Orion 101: Introduction to Solarwinds Training
- Solarwinds Orion 201 System Management & Monitoring Training
- Solarwinds Security Event Manager Training
- Solarwinds Orion 301: Database and Automation Training
- We can adapt this Solarwinds Web Help Desk course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Solarwinds Web Help Desk course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Solarwinds Web Help Desk Course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Solarwinds Web Help Desk course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Solarwinds Web Help Desk course:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Solarwinds Web Help Desk course are:
Solarwinds Web Help Desk Training - OBJECTIVES
Upon completing this Solarwinds Web Help Desk course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Fit AWS solutions inside of a big data ecosystem
Solarwinds Web Help Desk Training - COURSE SYLLABUS
Installation and Basic Configuration
Installation of WHD
- Architecture options for WHD platform and database
Integration options with SolarWinds Orion and Dameware MRC
- Options and Admin Roles
Data Import Options
- Request Types
- Status Types
- Priority Types
- Custom Ticket Fields
Tech Accounts and Permissions
- Tech Groups
Locations and Departments
- Custom Fields
- Creating and Managing a Change Advisory Board (CAB)
Creating and Managing Assets
Creating and Managing Parts and Billing options
Solarwinds Web Help Desk Training Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information