Security Engineering on AWS Training
Security Operations on AWS demonstrates how to efficiently use AWS security services to stay secure and compliant in the AWS cloud. The Security Engineering on AWS Training course focuses on the AWS-recommended security best practices that you can implement to enhance the security of your data and systems in the cloud. The Security Engineering on AWS Training course highlights the security features of AWS key services including compute, storage, networking, and database services. This course also refers to the common security control objectives and regulatory compliance standards and examines use cases for running regulated workloads on AWS across different verticals, globally. You will also learn how to leverage AWS services and tools for automation and continuous monitoring—taking your security operations to the next level.
This Security Engineering on AWS course teaches you how to:
- Assimilate and leverage the AWS shared security responsibility model.
- Mange user identity and access management in the AWS cloud.
- Use AWS security services such as AWS Identity and Access Management, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud, AWS Config, AWS CloudTrail, AWS Key Management Service, AWS CloudHSM, and AWS Trusted Advisor.
- Implement better security controls for your resources in the AWS cloud.
- Manage and audit your AWS resources from a security perspective.
- Monitor and log access and usage of AWS compute, storage, networking, and database services.
- Assimilate and leverage the AWS shared compliance responsibility model.
- Identify AWS services and tools to help automate, monitor, and manage security operations on AWS.
- Perform security incident management in the AWS cloud.
This Security Engineering on AWS course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
Duration: 3 days
- Security Engineering on AWS Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Security Engineering on AWS Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Security Engineering on AWS Training – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Security Engineering on AWS Training – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Security Engineering on AWS – https://www.amazon.com/
- AWS Security Essentials Training
- AWS Technical Essentials Training
- Architecting on AWS Training
- DevOps Engineering on AWS Training
- Systems Operations on AWS Training
- We can adapt this Security Engineering on AWS course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Security Engineering on AWS course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Security Engineering on AWS Course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Security Engineering on AWS course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Security Engineering on AWS course:
- Security engineers
- Security architects
- Security analysts
- Security auditors
- Individuals who are responsible for governing, auditing, and testing an organization’s IT infrastructure, and ensuring conformity of the infrastructure to security, risk, and compliance guidelines
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Security Engineering on AWS course are:
- Attended AWS Security Fundamentals
- Experience with governance, risk, and compliance regulations and control objectives
- Working knowledge of IT security practices
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
Security Engineering on AWS Training - OBJECTIVES
Upon completing this Security Engineering on AWS course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
Security Engineering on AWS Training - COURSE SYLLABUS
- Introduction to Cloud Security
- Security of the AWS Cloud
- Cloud Aware Governance and Compliance
- Identity and Access Management
- Securing AWS Infrastructure Services
- Securing AWS Container Services
- Securing AWS Abstracted Services
- Using AWS Security Services
- Data Protection in the AWS Cloud
- Building Compliant Workloads on AWS—Case Study
- Security Incident Management in the Cloud
Security Engineering on AWS Training Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information