This Python for Network Defenders Training course was created for novice programmers or those new to Python and designed for a very hands-on instructional experience. You will learn the foundations of Python including modules, classes, functions, object types, numeric types, strings, lists and dictionaries, statements, and more. The objective of this Python for Network Defenders Training course is to equip you with skills you can immediately leverage to build powerful Python scripts. This course is a great starting point for security analysts seeking to automate repetitive or complex analytic tasks.
Duration: 5 days
- Python for Network Defenders Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Python for Network Defenders Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Python for Network Defenders – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Python for Network Defenders – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Python for Network Defenders – https://www.amazon.com/
- Malicious Network Traffic Analysis Training
- Mobile Security Training
- Mobile Security and Technical Overview of the 5G System Training
- Network Traffic Analysis Training
- We can adapt this Python for Network Defenders course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Python for Network Defenders course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Python for Network Defenders Course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Python for Network Defenders course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Python for Network Defenders course:
- Security Analysts seeking to automate routine tasks
- Incident Responders needing to accelerate their response strategies
- Network Analysts looking to develop custom scripts and tools
- Malware Analysts wanting to script analytic tasks
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Python for Network Defenders course are:
- CompTIA Network+ Certification Prep (N10-007)
- TCP/IP Networking Training Overview
- A broad understanding of computer systems
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals and the TCP/IP protocol suite
- No previous programming experience is required
Python for Network Defenders Training - OBJECTIVES
Upon completing this Python for Network Defenders course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Understand the foundational concepts of scripting and the Python language
- Use control statements, branching and looping to establish flow in a script
- Employ modules and libraries to optimize code writing
- Ingest and analyze file inputs using input/output libraries and regular expressions
- Handle errors and exceptions gracefully
- Create simple graphical user interfaces
- Use simple networking functions such as creating sockets and sending email programmatically
Python for Network Defenders Training - COURSE SYLLABUS
- Object Types
- Input Statements
- Flow Statements
- File & Directory Operations
- Pattern Matching
- System Interaction
- Advanced String Operations
- Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs)
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
Python for Network Defenders Training Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information