Palo Alto Networks Traps 6.1: Cloud Service Operations Training (EDU-290) Course with Hands-On Labs (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
Palo Alto Networks Traps Advanced Endpoint Protection prevents sophisticated zero day exploits and unknown malware driven attacks.
Successful completion of this two day instructor led course helps the student to provision and configure the Traps management service and to install the Traps agent onto endpoints.
Duration: 2 days
- We can adapt this Palo Alto Networks Traps 6.1: Cloud Service Operations Training (EDU-290) course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Palo Alto Networks Traps 6.1: Cloud Service Operations (EDU-290) course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Palo Alto Networks Traps 6.1: Cloud Service Operations (EDU-290) around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Palo Alto Networks Traps 6.1: Cloud Service Operations (EDU-290) course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group
The target audience for this Palo Alto Networks Traps 6.1: Cloud Service Operations (EDU-290) course:
- Security engineers
- System administrators
- Technical support engineers
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Security Essentials course are:
- Students must have familiarity with enterprise security concepts.
Palo Alto Networks Traps 6.1: Cloud Service Operations Training - Objectives:
This course explains how Traps protects against exploits and malware driven attacks. Hands on lab exercises help students provision and then explore and configure the cloud based Traps management service.
- Install the Traps agent onto Windows and Linux endpoints.
- Build policy rules and profile.
- Manage security events and logs creations exceptions.
- Traps management service provide central response actions including the new Live Terminal capability.
Palo Alto Networks Traps 6.1: Cloud Service Operations Training - Course Content:
Module 1: Traps Overview
- Traps Multi-Method Threat Prevention
- Traps Components and Resources
Module 2: Working with Cortex Apps
- Cortex and the Hub
- Traps Onboarding Flow
Module 3: Traps Management Service
- Traps Management Service Web Interface
- Traps Agents and Agent Installations
- Endpoints and Endpoint Groups
- Policy Rules and Profiles
Module 4: Traps Malware Protection
- Traps Malware Protection Overview
- Restrictions Profiles and Malware Profiles
- Behavioral Threat Protection
Module 5: Traps Exploit Protection
- Application Exploit Prevention and Exploitation Techniques
- Exploit Protection Modules and Exploit Profiles
- Basics of Process Management (Optional)
Module 6: Managing Security Events
- Security Events
- Response Capabilities
- Automatic Dump Analysis
Module 7: Traps Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Methodology and Resources
- Traps Cytool Application
- Server Logs, Agent Logs, and Agent Data Stores
- Working with Technical Support
Module 8: Agent-Server Communications
- Multi Regional Architecture
- Agent-Server Communication
Module 9: Cortex Infrastructure Services
- Shared Services
- Log Forwarding App
- Directory Sync Service
Module 10: Advanced Operations
- The XDR Initiative
- Linux Container Protection
- Android Endpoint Protection (Optional)