This 3-day MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance Training course provides detailed focus on performing the testing, reducing and understanding the data and managing test problems. It features practical methods to address the complexity of the standard configuration along with concepts to manage the unusual product types.
Military and Aerospace Systems must comply with Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) requirements. MIL-STD-461G is applied to Department of Defense (DoD) procurements for equipment and subsystems. MIL-STD-461G test and evaluation methods will be presented, including system requirements, general requirements, test article configurations, and documentation. This MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance course offers critical information for military compliance professionals, testing industry professionals, and developers involved with electronics systems development. Instruction for each of the MIL-STD-461 test and measurement methods along with analysis of the test results will be covered.
This is an iNARTE approved training course and qualifies for CPD credits required for continuing certification. If you are not iNARTE certified – ENO Security can provide guidance on obtaining your certification.
Duration: 3 days
- MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance – https://www.amazon.com/
- MIL-STD-1773 Training
- MIL-1553 Training | MIL-STD-1553 Training
- MIL-STD-461G & DO-160G Test Methods and Compliance Training
- Military Standard 810H Training (MIL-STD-810H)
- MIL-STD-461G / RTCA DO-160G EMC Test Methods and Compliance Training
- We can adapt this MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance course:
- EMC Test Engineers and Technicians
- Program/project managers responsible for EMC evaluation oversight
- Anyone who interprets EMC data or troubleshoots EMC issues
- Design engineers responsible for EMC
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance course are:
MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance Training - OBJECTIVES
Upon completing this MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Details on test methods, purpose, test execution, data reduction and analysis
- How to prepare for the test and configuration management
- Tailoring the test approach to meet unique product evaluation needs
- How to assess operation of automated test equipment for proper operation
- How to develop alternative approaches to overcome technical obstacles
- How to obtain data to guide design changes to resolve compliance issues
MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance Training - COURSE SYLLABUS
- Basic Concepts of Electromagnetic Effects
- Terms and Definitions
- EMI – The Problem
- Measurement Units (The Decibel)
- Electromagnetic Environment
- Standards: MIL-STD-464C, MIL-STD-461G
- Data Item Descriptions (Control Plans, Test Procedures, Test Reports)
- Managing your EMI/EMC test program
- Emissions and Susceptibility, General concepts
- Interface Requirements / Facility requirements
- Configuring the test article
- Test Methods (MIL-STD-461G/F)
- Conducted Emissions
o CE101, CE102, CE106
- Conducted Susceptibility
o CS101, CS103, CS104, CS105, CS109, CS114, CS115, CS116, CS117, CS118
- Radiated Emissions
o RE101, RE102, RE103
- Radiated Susceptibility
o RS101, RS103, RS105
- Summary and Review
MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance Training Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information