MIL-STD-1773 is the fiber optic version of MIL-STD-1553. Although it has been little used in the past, 1773 applications are currently increasing, especially in areas where protection from electromagnetic interference is necessary. The MIL-STD-1773 Training Seminar is designed to provide an understanding of the requirements of MIL-STD-1773. Problem areas associated with fiber optic transmission are examined and discussed.
Duration: 1 day
- MIL-STD-1773 Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- MIL-STD-1773 Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- MIL-STD-1773 Training – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- MIL-STD-1773 Training – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- MIL-STD-1773 – https://www.amazon.com/
- MIL-1553 Training | MIL-STD-1553 Training
- MIL-STD-461G Test Methods and Compliance Training
- MIL-STD-461G & DO-160G Test Methods and Compliance Training
- Military Standard 810H Training (MIL-STD-810H)
- We can adapt this MIL-STD-1773 course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this MIL-STD-1773 course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the MIL-STD-1773 around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the MIL-STD-1773 course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this MIL-STD-1773 course:
- The targeted audience includes line engineers, program managers, and marketing staff who have some involvement in electronic warfare
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this MIL-STD-1773 course are:
- An understanding of MIL-STD-1553 is prerequisite
MIL-STD-1773 Training - OBJECTIVES
Upon completing this MIL-STD-1773 course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Introduction to MIL-STD-1773
- Media Components
- Media Design
- System Testing & Diagnostics
- Media Installation Considerations
- Radiation Effects
- 1773 Enhancements
MIL-STD-1773 Training - COURSE SYLLABUS
Introduction to Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment
- INTRODUCTION TO MIL-STD-1773 Overview and history
- MEDIA COMPONENTS Brief description of components, Relevant properties and features, and Performance criteria
- MEDIA DESIGN Topology choices, Hybrid Systems, Receiver and transmitter design, and Active components
- SYSTEM TESTING & DIAGNOSTICS Measurement methods
- MEDIA INSTALLATION CONSIDERATIONS Cable assembly & installation considerations
- RADIATION EFFECTS
- 1773 ENHANCEMENTS Multiple speed data rate transmission
MIL-STD-1773 Training Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information