MIL-STD-1773 Training Course with real world hands-on labs (Onsite and Classroom Live)
MIL-STD-1773 is the fiber optic version of MIL-STD-1553. Although it has been little used in the past, 1773 applications are currently increasing, especially in areas where protection from electromagnetic interference is necessary.
The MIL-STD-1773 Training Seminar is designed to provide an understanding of the requirements of MIL-STD-1773. Problem areas associated with fiber optic transmission are examined and discussed.
Duration: 1 day
- We can adapt this MIL-STD-1773 Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this MIL-STD-1773 Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the MIL-STD-1773 Training around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the MIL-STD-1773 course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this MIL-STD-1773 course are:
- An understanding of MIL-STD-1553 is prerequisite
MIL-STD-1773 Training - Objectives:
Upon completing this MIL-STD-1773 course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Introduction to MIL-STD-1773
- Media Components
- Media Design
- System Testing & Diagnostics
- Media Installation Considerations
- Radiation Effects
- 1773 Enhancements
MIL-STD-1773 Training - Course Syllabus:
- INTRODUCTION TO MIL-STD-1773 Overview and history
- MEDIA COMPONENTS Brief description of components, Relevant properties and features, and Performance criteria
- MEDIA DESIGN Topology choices, Hybrid Systems, Receiver and transmitter design, and Active components
- SYSTEM TESTING & DIAGNOSTICS Measurement methods
- MEDIA INSTALLATION CONSIDERATIONS Cable assembly & installation considerations
- RADIATION EFFECTS
- 1773 ENHANCEMENTS Multiple speed data rate transmission
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help