Migrating to AWS discusses how to plan and successfully migrate existing workloads to the AWS cloud. The Migrating to AWS Training course focuses on various cloud migration strategies with a detailed discussion on each phase of the migration process, including portfolio discovery, application migration planning and design, migration execution, and post-migration validation and application optimization. This Migrating to AWS Training course includes hands-on labs, group activities, and case studies to help reinforce the concepts learned.
Duration: 2 days
- Migrating to AWS Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Migrating to AWS Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Migrating to AWS – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Migrating to AWS – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Migrating to AWS – https://www.amazon.com/
- AWS Technical Essentials Training
- Architecting on AWS Training
- Architecting on AWS Accelerator
- Advanced Architecting on AWS Training
- We can adapt this Migrating to AWS course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Migrating to AWS course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Migrating to AWS Course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Migrating to AWS course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Migrating to AWS course:
- IT professionals involved in projects related to migrating existing workloads to the AWS cloud
- Individuals who are part of an organization’s cloud Center of Excellence (CoE)
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Migrating to AWS course are:
- Courses taken: AWS Business Essentials, Technical Essentials,Architecting on AWS (AWSA)
- Certifications achieved (optional): AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Level
- Familiarity with enterprise IT infrastructure (hardware and software)
Migrating to AWS Training - OBJECTIVES
Upon completing this Migrating to AWS course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Explain the various cloud migration strategies.
- Assess cloud migration readiness.
- Discover your portfolio and plan for migration.
- Plan and design your application migration strategy.
- Perform and validate application migration to the cloud.
- Optimize your applications and operations after migrating to the cloud.
Migrating to AWS Training - COURSE SYLLABUS
- Migrating to AWS – An Overview
- Discovery, Analysis, and Planning
- Migration Planning and Design
- Migration, Integration, and Validation
- Optimizing Applications and Operating in the AWS Cloud
Migrating to AWS Training Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information