McAfee Advanced Threat Defense Administration Training Course Description
The McAfee Advanced Threat Defense Administration Training course from McAfee Education Services provides attendees with hands-on training on the setup, configuration and management of the Advanced Threat Defense appliance and how to integrate it in a comprehensive network security environment.
Duration: 3 days
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this McAfee Advanced Threat Defense Administration Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the McAfee Advanced Threat Defense Administration Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the McAfee Advanced Threat Defense Administration Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group
System and network administrators, security personnel, auditors, and/or malware analysts concerned with system security and malware analysis.
• Solid knowledge of Windows and system administration, network technologies.
• Solid knowledge of computer security, command line syntax, malware/anti-malware, virus/antivirus, and web technologies.
• Prior experience with one or more of these McAfee solutions: McAfee ePO software, McAfee Network Security Platform, and/or McAfee Web Gateway Integration.
McAfee Advanced Threat Defense Administration Training - Objectives:
After completing this McAfee Advanced Threat Defense Administration Training course, attendees will be able to:
• Understand the benefits and Configure and manage sandbox images for malware analysis.
• Detect and analyze malware as it is transmitted across a network.
• Integrate ATD with other McAfee Products including McAfee Web Gateway and McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange.
• View and export McAfee Advanced Threat Defense reports.
McAfee Advanced Threat Defense Administration Training - Course Content:
• Solution Overview
• Planning the Deployment
• Installing and Setting Up McAfee Advanced Threat Defense
• Navigating the Web Interface
• Configuring Appliance Settings
• Creating Analyzer Virtual Machines
• Managing Virtual Machine and Analyzer Profiles
• Analyzing Malware
• Configuring an Advanced Threat Defense Cluster
• Managing Content and Software
• Basic Troubleshooting
• McAfee Network Security Platform Integration
• McAfee Web Gateway Integration
• McAfee Email Gateway Integration
• McAfee Enterprise Security Manager Integration
• McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator® (McAfee ePO™) software Integration
• McAfee Data Layer Exchange Fundamentals
• McAfee Data Exchange Layer (DXL) Deployment and Use
• McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange Fundamentals
• McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange Deployment and Use