Internet of Things (IoT) Training In Depth
Internet of Things (IoT) Training In Depth course with hands-on Exercises (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
The Internet of Things (IoT) Training brings together many diverse Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) to facilitate the internetworking of devices, vehicles, building, and other smart, connected products/objects. This IoT Training In Depth course, undertakes an in-depth study of the business, enablers, technology, standards, planning considerations, and applications of IoT.
Duration: 3 days
- Internet of Things (IoT) Training In Depth – https://www.wiley.com/
- Internet of Things (IoT) Training In Depth – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Internet of Things (IoT) Training – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Internet of Things (IoT) Training In Depth – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Internet of Things (IoT) Training In Depth – https://www.amazon.com/
- Internet of Things: IoT Security Training
- Mobile Security Training
- Mobile Security and Technical Overview of the 5G System Training
- Mobile Wireless and Cellular Communications Training Part I
- We can adapt this Internet of Things (IoT) Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Internet of Things (IoT) Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Internet of Things (IoT) Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Internet of Things (IoT) Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Internet of Things (IoT) Training course:
- Technical professionals who need to understand the technology and applications of the Internet of Things (IoT).
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Internet of Things (IoT) Training course are:
- Understanding of networking, wireless, and Internet technologies.
Internet of Things (IoT) Training In Depth - COURSE SYLLABUS
IoT Training: Introduction
- What is IoT?
- Why IoT?
- IoT business trends
- IoT benefits and barriers
- IoT Forum
Key IoT Technologies
- Sensors for IoT
- Sensor networks
- Cloud computing
Network Infrastructure and IoT
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- IoT over cellular: GPRS
- IoT over cellular: LTE
- IoT over cellular: LTE-U
- IoT over cellular: LTE-M
- IoT over WiFi
- IoT and 5G standards
- IoT and Mesh Networks
- IoT and Wireless Ad Hoc Networks (WANET)
- IoT and White Space
- IoT over satellite
- NFC: Near Field Communication (mm-wave technologies)
IoT Enablers and Applications
- LoRA alliance
- KNX association
- IoT applications
- Case studies based on real-world projects
IoT and Network Planning
- IoT requirements on coverage
- IoT requirements on capacity
- IoT requirements on accessibility
- GPRS network planning for IoT services
- HSPA network planning for IoT services
- LTE-A network planning for IoT services
- 3GPP LTE-A pro optional features for IoT services
- Case study: LTE-A radio planning for IoT deployment
Internet of Things (IoT) Training In Depth Course: Recap, Q/A, and Evaluation
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information