This 5-day Introduction to TDL and DLP Training course focuses on structured analysis in order to establish a solid foundation for any: Tactical Data Links (TDL) and Data Link Processor (DLP) skillset and to amplify existing skills. The Introduction to TDL and DLP course will help military and civilian engineers, technicians, and operational practitioners from across the TDL/DLP spectrum
Duration: 5 days
- Introduction to TDL and DLP Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Introduction to TDL and DLP Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Introduction to TDL and DLP Training – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Introduction to TDL and DLP – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Introduction to TDL and DLP – https://www.amazon.com/
- Joint Range Extension Applications Protocol (JREAP) Training
- Link 16 with Network Enabled Weapons Training
- Link 22 Training (Foundation)
- Link 16 Training | Tactical Data Link Training
- We can adapt this Introduction to TDL and DLP course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Introduction to TDL and DLP course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Introduction to TDL and DLP course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Introduction to TDL and DLP course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Introduction to TDL and DLP course:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Introduction to TDL and DLP course are:
Introduction to TDL and DLP Training - COURSE SYLLABUS
- What are Data Links
- Data Link Systems
- Common Data Links
- Tactical Data Links Overview
- Tactical Network
- Tactical Mesh Network
- Tactical Data Link – From Link 1 to 22
- What is Data Link Processing
- Data Processing System
- Data Controller
- Different Data processors
- Overview of Relationship Between TDL and DPL
- Integrations of TDL and DPL
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information