iBase User Training Course Description
This 3-day instructor-led iBase User Training course focuses on the iBase functionality. The student will gain an understanding of query functions, creating and analyzing sets and scored matching of iBase data, importing data to populate the databases, and exporting database records.
Duration: 3 days
• If you are familiar with some aspects of this iBase User Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
• We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the iBase User Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
• If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the iBase User Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group
• Analysts or Database Designers/Administrators whose organization is implementing an i2 Analyst's Workstation or i2 iBase solution
• Analysts or Database Designers/Administrators newly joining an organization that has implemented an i2 Analyst's Workstation or i2 iBase solution
iBase User Training - Objectives:
After completing this iBase User Training course, attendees will be able to:
• Adding Entities and Links
• Finding records and storing results
• Learn the iBase query functions
• Learn about the creation and analysis of Sets and Scored Matching of data in iBase
• Learn how to populate the database through import
• Learn to export database records out of the database
• Learn how to use Search 360
• Use Analyst’s Notebook to visualize data
• Use Analyst’s Notebook to run analysis
• Learn how to track history and edits
• Learn how to publish data