This 3-day instructor-led iBase Designer Training course focuses on the design and administration of iBase databases. This iBase Designer course is designed for the individual who is responsible for the management and upkeep of the organizations iBase data Base.
The main topics covered Create and administer an i2 iBase database, Import and export data into a iBase database, Create fields, datasheets, and code lists, Upsize an iBase database to a SQL database and Manage users and access control.
CPE Credits: 30
Duration: 3 days
- iBase Designer Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- iBase Designer Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- iBase Designer – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- iBase Designer Training – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- iBase Designer Training – https://www.amazon.com/
- iBase User Training
- Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training
- Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training
- Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training
- Enterprise Insight Analysis Complete Training
- We can adapt this iBase Designer course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this iBase Designer course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the iBase Designer Course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the iBase Designer course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this iBase Designer course:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this iBase Designer course are:
iBase Designer Training - HIGHLIGHTS
- Latest Version: Our courses are always taught on the latest version of IBM® i2®.
- Analytical Tools: Learn and apply specific analytical techniques and tools.
- Hands-on Training: Throughout the course, students will work on realistic training data.
- Data Analysis: Understand, import and analyze structured, data into the platform.
- Complete Overview: The course offers a comprehensive overview of the platform.
- Charts: Understand the chart elements, build examples, and compile for presentation.
iBase Designer Training - COURSE OBJECTIVES
Upon completing this iBase Designer course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Learn the basic design process
- Learn to create an iBase database
- Create record types
- Create fields, datasheets, and code lists
- Learn how to upsize and manage a SQL database through iBase
- Learn how to generate reports
- Learn how to manage the security of the database
- Learn how to schedule a data import
- Learn how to administer and audit the database
- Learn how to import and export data
- Learn how to set-up SQL functionality
iBase Designer Training Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information