This three-day Electronic Protection and Electronic Attack Training course addresses the key elements of electronic attack (EA) and electronic protection (EP). This includes EA/ECM principles, philosophies, and strategies; basic radar systems and waveforms; the radar range equation and how to manipulate it to derive basic noise and deception jamming equations; electronic attack techniques and waveform generation; electronic protection techniques; threat system analyses; applications to communication and infra-red countermeasures concepts; and testing and evaluation methods and limitations.
Duration: 3 days
- Electronic Protection and Electronic Attack Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Electronic Protection and Electronic Attack Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Electronic Protection and Electronic Attack Training – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Electronic Protection and Electronic Attack – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Electronic Protection and Electronic Attack – https://www.amazon.com/
- We can adapt this Electronic Protection and Electronic Attack course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Electronic Protection and Electronic Attack course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Electronic Protection and Electronic Attack course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Electronic Protection and Electronic Attack course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Electronic Protection and Electronic Attack course:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Electronic Protection and Electronic Attack course are:
Electronic Protection and Electronic Attack Training - OBJECTIVES
Upon completing this Electronic Protection and Electronic Attack course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- ES, EW, and ELINT receiver architectures and techniques
- Radar range equation, sensitivity, detection, Pd and Pfa
- Direction finding and location
- Electronic attack techniques
- Fundamental ECM principles
- Basic jamming equations and J/S
- Interactions between electronic attack and electronic protection
From this course you will obtain knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals and principals of electronic attack and electronic protection.
Electronic Protection and Electronic Attack Training - COURSE SYLLABUS
- EW Basic Concepts and Terminology
- Signals and the electromagnetic environment; electromagnetic propagation; antennas used for EW and radar; solid state power electronics; radar systems Radar Basics… Need to understand what to Jam!
- Basic Radar Systems
- Types of radars Modern Radar Trends, Pulse Environment / Pulse Density, Modern Radars, Weapons, the Signal Environment & Integrated Weapon Systems, Target Acquisition and Guidance Techniques / Technologies; Doppler processing; threat radars; radar cross section (RCS); stealth; radar and EW link equations; integrated air defense systems
- Radar and Communications Systems
- Russian and Chinese radar systems; communication systems; communications electronic protection (EP); signals intelligence (SIGINT)
- EW Receiver Types and Characteristic
- Electronic warfare support; types of EW receivers; radar warning receivers (RWR); EW receiver characteristics
- EW Processing and Electronic Attack (EA)
- EW receiver characteristics; EW signal processing; emitter location techniques; Electronic Attack (EA): Denial EA (Noise), Deception EA (False Targets); Basic Noise Jamming Equations, Noise Techniques, Search Radar Jamming Process, Noise EA Analysis Examples
- Specialized EA and Electronic Protection (EP)Technologies
- Digital Radio Frequency Memories (DRFMs); expendables: chaff, flares, anti-radiation missiles (ARM), decoys, EP
Wrap-up – Electronic Protection and Electronic Attack Training
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information