Developing on AWS helps developers understand how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. The Developing on AWS Training course provides in-depth knowledge about how to interact with AWS using code and covers key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
Duration: 3 days
- Developing on AWS Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Developing on AWS Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Developing on AWS – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Developing on AWS Training – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Developing on AWS Training – https://www.amazon.com/
- Advanced Developing on AWS
- Developing on AWS Training
- Deep Learning on AWS Training
- Machine Learning Pipeline on AWS
- Running Container-Enabled Microservices on AWS Training
- We can adapt this Developing on AWS course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Developing on AWS course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Developing on AWS Course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Developing on AWS course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Developing on AWS course:
- Intermediate-level software developers
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Developing on AWS course are:
- Familiarity with AWS services
- A working knowledge of Java, C#/.Net, or Python
Developing on AWS Training - OBJECTIVES
Upon completing this Developing on AWS course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Use the AWS SDK to interact with AWS services and develop solutions.
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores.
- Integrate applications and data by using Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and Amazon Simple Workflow Service (Amazon SWF).
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication.
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication.
- Use Amazon ElastiCache and Amazon CloudFront to improve application scalability.
- Deploy applications by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation.
Developing on AWS Training - COURSE SYLLABUS
Day 1: Building the Foundation
- Introduction to Developing on AWS
- Choosing a Data Store
- Developing Storage Solutions with Amazon S3
- Developing Flexible NoSQL Solutions with Amazon DynamoDB
Day 2: Connecting Applications and Data with Event-Driven Processing
- Working with Events
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon Kinesis Streams
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with Amazon SWF, Amazon SQS, and Amazon SNS
- Developing Event-Driven Solutions with AWS Lambda
Day 3: Developing and Deploying Secure, Scalable Applications
- Developing Secure Applications
- Caching Information for Scalability
- Monitoring Your Application and AWS Resources with Amazon CloudWatch
- Deploying Applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation
Developing on AWS Training Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information