Cloud Security Fundamentals Training Course with Detailed Hands-on Labs and Exercises (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
Cloud Security Fundamentals Training is the ideal entry-point for professionals and enterprises interested in enhancing their understanding of cloud security. You will learn about the relationship between cloud computing and cloud security, while also discovering a number of best practices commonly utilized by companies who are actively assessing cloud technologies.
Additionally, you will learn to analyze governance challenges in the cloud, ranging from jurisdictional issues, vendor selection and assessing the outsourcing chain through investigating the various compliance standards often used by cloud service providers. Cloud Security Fundamentals will finish-up with a high-level discussion about the available technologies and tools available to streamline IT and address security issues with cloud computing.
Duration: 2 days
- Ethical Hacking Training | CEH Training
- Introduction to Cyber Security Training
- Security Essentials Training
- We can adapt this Cloud Security Fundamentals Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Cloud Security Fundamentals Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Cloud Security Fundamentals course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Cloud Security Fundamentals course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Cloud Security Fundamentals Training - Audience / Target Group
This Cloud Security Fundamentals course caters to a wide audience of professionals that use or are considering any cloud system, ranging from SaaS business applications through to IaaS. Some roles include the following:
- IT Auditors (internal and external)
- IT Risk Management
- Security Directors
- Security Managers
- IT Staff looking to advance their careers
- Staff involved with the procurement of cloud services
Cloud Security Fundamentals Training - Course Objectives:
Cloud Security Fundamentals focuses on getting students up to speed with the principal cloud security concepts, standards, guidelines, practices and more!
- Domain 1: Cloud Computing Overview
- Domain 2: Cloud Security Overview
- Domain 3: Secure Practices for Cloud Adoption
- Domain 4: Vendor Selection Process
- Domain 5: Compliance Standards and Cloud Services
- Domain 6: IT Resources and Addressing Cloud Security