Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Training Course with Hands-on Labs (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
By achieving the CCSA Certification you will validate your ability to install, configure, and manage Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blade systems on the GAiA operating system.
Learn how to:
- Install R80 management and a security gateway in a distributed environment
- Configure objects, rules, and settings to define a security policy
- Work with multiple concurrent administrators and define permission profiles
- Configure a Virtual Private Network and work with Check Point clustering
- Perform periodic administrator tasks as specified in administrator job descriptions
Be able to:
- Defend against network threats
- Evaluate existing security policies and optimize the rule base
- Manage user access to corporate LANs
- Monitor suspicious network activities and analyze attacks
- Troubleshoot network connections
- Implement Check Point backup techniques
- Check Point Technology Overview
- Security Policy Management
- Monitoring Traffic and Connections
- Network Address Translations
- Basic Concepts of VPN
- Managing User Access
- Working with ClusterXL
- Administrator Task Implementation
The target audience for this training course:
Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Training - Class Prerequisites
- 6 months to 1 year of experience with Check Point products recommended.
- General knowledge of networking and TCP/IP.
- Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, network technology, and the internet.
Recommended Training for this Certification:
- Check Point Security Administration Training (R80.20 GAiA)
- Check Point Security Administration and Security Engineering Bundle Training (R80.20 GAiA)