Certified Powershell Hacker Training (CPSH) Course with hands-on lab Exercises (Instructor-led Online/Classroom Live)
Accreditations & Acknowledgements:
- Accredited by the NSA CNSS 4011-4016
- Mapped to NIST / Homeland Security NICCS’s Cyber Security Workforce Framework
- Approved on the FBI Cyber Security Certification Requirement list (Tier 1-3)
This Certified Powershell Hacker Training (CPSH) Workshop course is an intense few days covering the keys to hacking with PowerShell. We know that most companies have an Active Directory infrastructure that manages authentication and authorization to most devices and objects within the organization.
Many use PowerShell to speed up and simplify management, which only makes sense. Did you know that a large percentage of hacks over the last year included PowerShell based attacks? Well, they did, which is why we spend 4 days learning how to hack like the pros using nothing but what is already available to us in Windows or now in open source code on Mac and Linux!
- The Certified PowerShell Hacker exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your ENO Security account. The exam will take 2 hours and consists of 100 multiple choice questions. The cost is $400 USD and must be purchased from ENO Security.
- Student Workbook
- Student Prep Guide
- Student Lab Guide
- CPEs: 32
Duration: 4 days
- Certified Penetration Testing Engineer (CPTE) Training
- Certified Digital Forensics Examiner (CDFE) Training
- Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer Training (CDRE)
- Certified Incident Handling Engineer (CIHE) Training
- Certified Information Systems Security Officer (CISSO) Training
- Certified Network Forensics Examiner (CNFE) Training
- If you are familiar with some aspects of Certified Powershell Hacker (CPSH), we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Certified Powershell Hacker (CPSH) course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Certified Powershell Hacker Training (CPSH) course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Certified Powershell Hacker Training (CPSH) - Audience / Target Group
The target audience for this Certified Powershell Hacker (CPSH) Training course:
- Penetration Testers
- Microsoft Administrators
- Security Administrators
- Active Directory Administrators
- Anyone looking to learn more about security
Certified Powershell Hacker Training (CPSH) - Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Certified Powershell Hacker (CPSH) Training course are:
- General Understanding of Pen Testing
- General Understanding of Active Directory
- General Understanding of scripting and programming
Certified Powershell Hacker Training (CPSH) - Objectives:
- Upon completion, the Certified PowerShell Hacker candidate will be able to competently take the CPSH exam.
Certified Powershell Hacker Training (CPSH) - Course Content:
- Module 1 - Course Introduction
- Module 1 - Introduction to PowerShell
- Module 2 - Introduction to Active Directory and Kerberos
- Module 3 - Pen Testing Methodology Revisited
- Module 4 - Information Gathering and Enumeration
- Module 5 - Privilege Escalation
- Module 6 - Lateral Movements and Abusing Trust
- Module 7 - Persistence and Bypassing Defenses
- Module 8 - Defending Against PowerShell Attacks
Certified Professional Ethical Hacker Training (CPEH) Workshop course Wrap-Up