Certified Network Defender (CND) Training Course with Hands-on Labs (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
Learn about hackers and cyber defense strategies required in today's critical infrastructure.
EC-Council has reviewed the entire CND space as designated by the Department of Defense as IAT I, II, III and IAM I, II, III as well as the NICE Framework KSA’s as they relate to cyber defense and day-to-day cyber operations. With each of these considered, they built their exam blueprint, overall training scope, and got to work building the next certification we believe will be a game changer for cyber security professionals – Certified Network Defender.
ENO Security Certified Network Defender (CND) Training program is a vendor-neutral network security certification prep course authorized by CompTIA. CND is a skills-based, lab intensive course based on a job-task analysis and cybersecurity education framework presented by the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE). This official EC-Council Certified Network Defender (CND) Training course has also been mapped to global job roles and responsibilities and the Department of Defense (DoD) job roles for system/network administrators.
The Certified Network Defender Training exercises and class material prepares students on network security technologies and operations to attain Defense-in-Depth network security preparedness. It covers the protect, detect and respond approach to network security. Additionally, the hands-on labs included with our CND training is based on network security tools and techniques which provide real expertise on current network security technologies and operations.
This course includes one exam voucher for the CND - Certified Network Defender exam (312-38).
Duration: 5 days
Your Registration Includes
- 5 Days of CND Training from an Authorized EC-Council Instructor
- Official EC-Council CND Training Courseware
- Official EC-Council CND Training Lab Manual
- Online Access to CND Test Prep Program
- CND Certification Exam Voucher
- 100% Guarantee!
- Intrusion Prevention Training
- Cybersecurity Foundations Training
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Training
- Certified Network Defender (CND): eBook w/ iLabs (Volume 1: Network Security Essentials) by EC-Council - Vitalsource.com
- Certified Network Defender (CND) Training eBook w/ iLabs (Volume 4: Network Data Backup and Incident Response) by EC-Council – Vitalsource.com
- Certified Network Defender (CND) Training eBook w/ iLabs (Volumes 1 through 4) By: EC-Council – Vitalsource.com
- We can adapt this Certified Network Defender Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Certified Network Defender Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Certified Network Defender (CND) Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Certified Network Defender Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group
The intended audience for our CND training program is an IT professional who is focused on network operations, specifically those who work with network security technologies and operations. CND is generally a great fit for those working in roles such as, but not limited to:
- Network Administrators
- Network Security Administrators
- Network Security Engineers
- Network Defense Technicians
- CND Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Operator
- Anyone involved with network operations
Certified Network Defender (CND) Training - Class Prerequisites
You should be well-versed in cyber security fundamentals.
Certified Network Defender (CND) Training - Objectives:
This official EC-Council training seminar reviews all 14 comprehensive modules that were created by EC-Council for CND, ensuring our students successfully prepare for the CND certification exam while also enhancing their overall competencies in network security.
- Module 1: Computer Network and Defense Fundamentals
- Module 2: Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- Module 3: Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Devices
- Module 4: Network Security Policy Design and Implementation
- Module 5: Physical Security
- Module 6: Host Security
- Module 7: Secure Firewall Configuration and Management
- Module 8: Secure IDS Configuration and Management
- Module 9: Secure VPN Configuration and Management
- Module 10: Wireless Network Defense
- Module 11: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Module 12: Network Risk and Vulnerability Management
- Module 13: Data Backup and Recovery
- Module 14: Network Incident Response and Management
Certified Network Defender (CND) Training - Course Content:
- Computer Network Defense Fundamentals
- Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks
- Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Perimeter Appliances
- Secure Firewall Configuration, Deployment and Management
- Secure IDS Configuration and Management
- Secure VPN Configuration and Management
- Designing a Secure Network
- Network Traffic Signatures and Analysis
- Monitoring and Securing Network Traffic
- Network Vulnerability Scanning
- Host/System Security
- Physical Security
- Designing and Implementation of Network Security Policies
- Network Incident Response and Management
- Network Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Wireless Network Defense