This official Certified Network Defender (CND) Training program is a vendor-neutral network security certification prep course authorized by CompTIA. Certified Network Defender Training (CND) is a skills-based, lab intensive course based on a job-task analysis and cybersecurity education framework presented by the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE). This official EC-Council CND Certification training course has also been mapped to global job roles and responsibilities and the Department of Defense (DoD) job roles for system/network administrators.
The Certified Network Defender Training (CND) exercises and class material prepares students on network security technologies and operations to attain Defense-in-Depth network security preparedness. It covers the protect, detect and respond approach to network security. Additionally, the hands-on labs included with our Certified Network Defender (CND) is based on network security tools and techniques which provide real expertise on current network security technologies and operations.
Your Registration Includes
- 5 Days of CND Training from an Authorized EC-Council Instructor
- Official EC-Council CND Training Courseware
- Official EC-Council CND Training Lab Manual
- CND Certification Exam Voucher
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Exam Pass Guarantee
Duration: 3 days
- Certified Network Defender (CND) Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Certified Network Defender (CND) Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Certified Network Defender (CND) – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Certified Network Defender (CND) – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Certified Network Defender (CND) – https://www.amazon.com/
- We can adapt this Certified Network Defender (CND) course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Certified Network Defender (CND) course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Certified Network Defender (CND) Course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Certified Network Defender (CND) course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The intended audience for our CND Certification training program is an IT professional who is focused on network operations, specifically those who work with network security technologies and operations. CND is generally a great fit for those working in roles such as, but not limited to:
- Network Administrators
- Network Security Administrators
- Network Security Engineers
- Network Defense Technicians
- CND Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Operator
- Anyone involved with network operations
You should be well-versed in cyber security fundamentals before attempting Certified Network Defender (CND) .
Certified Network Defender (CND) Training - COURSE SYLLABUS
This official EC-Council Certified Network Defender (CND) seminar reviews all 14 comprehensive modules that were created by EC-Council for CND, ensuring our students successfully prepare for the CND certification exam while also enhancing their overall competencies in network security.
- Module 1: Computer Network and Defense Fundamentals
- Module 2: Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- Module 3: Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Devices
- Module 4: Network Security Policy Design and Implementation
- Module 5: Physical Security
- Module 6: Host Security
- Module 7: Secure Firewall Configuration and Management
- Module 8: Secure IDS Configuration and Management
- Module 9: Secure VPN Configuration and Management
- Module 10: Wireless Network Defense
- Module 11: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
- Module 12: Network Risk and Vulnerability Management
- Module 13: Data Backup and Recovery
- Module 14: Network Incident Response and Management
Certified Network Defender (CND) Training Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information