The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification Training v10 program is a trusted and respected ethical hacking training Program that any information security professional will need.
Since its inception in 2003, the Certified Ethical Hacker has been the absolute choice of the industry globally. It is a respected certification in the industry and is listed as a baseline certification on the United States Department of Defense Directive 8570. The goal of this Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH) course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in penetration testing to lawfully assess the security of a system. This Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course delivers in-demand ethical hacking skills while preparing you for the internationally-recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification exam (312-50) from EC-Council.
This Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH) course in its 10th iteration, is updated to provide you with the tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into any computer system. This Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v10 course will immerse you into a “Hacker Mindset” in order to teach you how to think like a hacker and better defend against future attacks. It puts you in the driver’s seat with a hands-on training environment employing a systematic ethical hacking process.
This Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) course supports a certification that is a DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification and meets DoD 8140/8570 training requirements.
Duration: 5 days
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification Training – https://www.amazon.com/
- Certified Authorization Professional Training (CAP)
- Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator Training (CHFI)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor Training (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager Training (CISM)
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional Training (CSSLP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional Training (CISSP)
- We can adapt this Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification course in a manner understandable to lay audiences.
The intended audience for our CEH training program is an IT professional who is focused on network security, specifically ethical hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective. CEH is generally a great fit for those working in roles such as, but not limited to:
- Security Officers
- Security Professionals
- Site Administrators
- Any Professional who is Concerned About the Integrity of the Network Infrastructure.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification course are:
- At least two years of IT security experience
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Training DoD Prep Course (SY0-501)
- CND – Certified Network Defender
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification Training - OBJECTIVES
Upon completing this MIL-STD-1553 course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Network scanning
- Packet sniffing
- Social Engineering
- DoS/DDoS attacks
- Session hijacking
- Webserver and web application attacks and countermeasures
- SQL injection attacks
- Wireless encryption
- Cloud computing threats
- Cryptography ciphers
- Penetration testing
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification Training - COURSE SYLLABUS
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06: System Hacking
- Module 07: Malware Threats
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification Training Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information