Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (CDRE) Training Workshop Course with hands-on lab Exercises – Duration: 5 Days (Instructor-led Online/Classroom Live)
ACCREDITATIONS & ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- Accredited by the NSA CNSS 4011-4016
- Mapped to NIST / Homeland Security NICCS’s Cyber Security Workforce Framework
- Approved on the FBI Cyber Security Certification Requirement list (Tier 1-3)
This Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (CDRE) Training Workshop/certification has been validated by the NSA for: CNSSI-4016, National Information Assurance Training Standards for Risk Analysis.
The Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (CDRE) Training Workshop 4 day course presents information on the latest risks and responses. The Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (CDRE) class also enhances the business skills needed to identify protection opportunities and justifies budget requests to optimize Disaster Recovery processes. Our Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer Training Workshop is developed on generally accepted principles with its focus on professional Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity Planning for protection of assets and human life.
This comprehensive CDRE Training Workshop goes beyond traditional BCP training – preparing students for industry certification in Business Continuity planning, and presenting the latest methodologies and best practices for real-world systems recovery. Students receive a solid foundation of instruction that will enable them to create meaningful business continuity plans. In addition, students will learn the latest methods for protection and recovery of technology in their organizations.
Our trainers are more than instructors – they have extensive experience and are active in the industry. At ENO Security, we believe emphasis on both industry standards and real world experiences are essential to providing a robust and comprehensive learning experience. Additionally, each student will leave the CDRE Training course with the start of their own Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Plan, developed with mentored oversight of the instructor.
- The Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer exam is taken online through Mile2 Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your Mile2 account. The CDRE exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple-choice questions. The cost is $400 USD and must be purchased from ENO Wireless.
- Student Workbook
- Student Prep Guide
- Student Lab Guide
- CPEs: 32
- Certification Exam – Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer
Duration: 4 days
- Certified Penetration Testing Engineer (CPTE) Training
- Certified Digital Forensics Examiner (CDFE) Training
- Certified Incident Handling Engineer (CIHE) Training
- Certified Information Systems Security Officer (CISSO) Training
- Certified Network Forensics Examiner (CNFE) Training
- Certified Cloud Security Officer (CCSO) Training
- We can adapt this Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the CDRE Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (CDRE) Training - Audience / Target Group
The target audience for this Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer Training course:
- IS Security Officers
- IS Managers
- Risk Managers
- DR & BCP engineers
- Information Systems Owners
- IS Control Assessors
Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (CDRE) Training - Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer Training course are:
- A minimum of 12 months’ experience in networking technologies
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Network+, Microsoft, Security+
- Basic Knowledge of Linux is essential
Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (CDRE) Training - Objectives:
After completing this Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer Training course, students will be able to:
- Upon completion, the student will have a fundamental knowledge of DR/BCP planning. Students will enjoy an in-depth course that is continuously updated to maintain and incorporate the ever changing DR/BCP requirements. This course offers up-to-date information that has been developed by leading risk management professionals. Participants will also take with them the foundation document for their own custom DR/BCP plan.
Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (CDRE) Training - Course Content:
- Module 1: Welcome to Disaster Recovery Training
- Module 2: Business Impact Analysis
- Module 3: Risk Analysis
- Module 4: Design & Development Phase (BCP Strategies)
- Module 5: IT Recovery Strategies
- Module 6: Implementation Phase
- Module 7: Testing and Exercise
- Module 8: Maintenance and Updating
- Module 9: Pandemics
- Module 10: Case Studies and Templates