Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Training v10 Course with Hands-on Labs (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
Currently in its 10th iteration, the Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) program is often considered to be the worlds most attractive ethical hacking course and cyber security certification available. Why? Students are constantly exposed to creative techniques of achieving optimal information security posture in the target organization.
Not only will you learn how to scan, test, hack and secure target systems; you will also be introduced to the Five Phases of Ethical Hacking, diving into Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks. The tools and techniques in each of these five phases are provided in detail in an encyclopedic approach and absolutely no other program offers you the breadth of learning resources, labs, tools, and techniques than the CEH v10 program.
The goal of CEH training is to provide you with an instructor-led course that will help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. Additionally, Certified Ethical Hacker certification training will also help you prepare for the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam.
Why take Certified Ethical Hacker?
Given the many cybersecurity attacks and great volume of personal data at risk, plus the potential legal liabilities, the need for certified ethical hackers is quite high. This Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v10 course is a must-take for anyone responsible for network and data security who is looking to get CEH certified.
This course supports a certification that is a DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification and meets DoD 8140/8570 training requirements.
Duration: 5 days
Your Registration Includes
- 5 Days of CEH Training from an Authorized EC-Council Instructor
- Official EC-Council CEH Training Courseware
- 6 Months of Online Access to CEH Test Prep Program (+240 Practice Questions)
- Exam voucher for the CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker v10 exam (312-50).
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Exam Pass Guarantee
- Certified Ethical Hacker CEH v10 Study Guide 1st Edition by Ric Messier/Amazon.com
- Certified Ethical Hacker CEH v10 All-in-One Exam Guide, Fourth Edition by Matt Walker – Amazon.com
- Certified Ethical Hacker CEH v10 Cert Guide (3rd Edition) by Omar Santos (Author), Michael Gregg (Author) – Amazon.com
- CEH v10: EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Training Guide with Practice Questions & Labs: Exam: 312-50 by IP Specialist – Amazon.com
- Certified Ethical Hacker CEH v10 Training Bundle, Fourth Edition by Matt Walker – Amazon.com
- We can adapt this Certified Ethical Hacker Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Certified Ethical Hacker Training v10 course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Certified Ethical Hacker Training v10 course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the CEH Training v10 course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group
The intended audience for our CEH training program is an IT professional who is focused on network security, specifically ethical hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective. CEH is generally a great fit for those working in roles such as, but not limited to:
- Security Officers
- Security Professionals
- Site Administrators
- Any Professional who is Concerned About the Integrity of the Network Infrastructure.
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Training - Class Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Certified Ethical Hacker Training course are:
- At least two years of IT security experience
- A strong working knowledge of TCP/IP
- Security+ Certification Prep Course
- CND - Certified Network Defender
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Training - Objectives:
After completing this Certified Ethical Hacker Training course, attendees will be able to:
- Network scanning
- Packet sniffing
- Social Engineering
- DoS/DDoS attacks
- Session hijacking
- Webserver and web application attacks and countermeasures
- SQL injection attacks
- Wireless encryption
- Cloud computing threats
- Cryptography ciphers
- Penetration testing
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Training - Course Content:
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06: System Hacking
- Module 07: Malware Threats
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography