Blue Coat Certified Proxy Professional (BCCPP) Training Course with Hands-On Labs (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
In the Blue Coat Certified Proxy Professional (BCCPP) Training course, you will learn to configure your Blue Coat Proxy appliance for high availability and multi-site deployments, advance policy features, web content control, P2P file sharing control, IM control, streaming media control, application acceleration and reverse proxy deployments, plus Internet/intranet security solutions.
Duration: 2 days
- We can adapt this Blue Coat BCCPP Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Blue Coat BCCPP Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Blue Coat BCCPP Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Blue Coat BCCPP Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group
- IT network or security professionals who have practical experience with the ProxySG in the field and wish to master the advanced network security capabilities of Blue Coat products
Blue Coat Certified Proxy Professional(BCCPP) Training - Prerequisites
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Blue Coat BCCPP Training course are as follows:
- Practical experience with the ProxySG in the field.
- Possess advanced knowledge of networking, security, and authentication.
To gain the prerequisite skills and knowledge, Bluecoat strongly recommends knowledge of the following courses:
- Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrator (BCCPA)
Blue Coat Certified Proxy Professional (BCCPP) Training - Objectives:
After completing this Blue Coat BCCPP Training course, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the architecture of the ProxySG
- Write code in Content Policy Language to configure ProxySG policy processing
- Implement and troubleshoot advanced authentication realms deployments
- Manage downloads and Flash traffic
- Implement advanced SSL proxy functionality
- Monitor and analyze ProxySG performance
- Integrate the ProxySG with other Blue Coat security products
Blue Coat Certified Proxy Professional (BCCPP) Training - Course Content:
The Blue Coat Certified Administrator (BCCPA) Course includes more complex and technical concepts and extensive hands-on practice. It covers:
The Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Professional (BCCPP) Course includes more complex and technical concepts and extensive hands-on practice. It covers:
- SGOS Architecture
- Caching Architecture
- Introduction to CPL
- Basic CPL
- Intermediate CPL
- Policy Tracing
- CPL Best Practices
- Advanced Authentication Concepts
- Guest Authentication and Error Handling
- Authentication with BCAAA
- Kerberos Authentication
- Authentication Troubleshooting
- SSL Advanced Topics
- ProxySG Performance Monitoring
- ProxySG Integration
Students will become Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Professionals upon completing this course and passing the Prometric online exam.