This AWS Technical Essentials Training introduces AWS products, services, and common solutions with immersive exercises and hands-on activities. It helps learners who do not come from a technical background to gain proficiency in Amazon Web Services and empowers them to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on business requirements. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
Duration: 1 day
- AWS Technical Essentials Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- AWS Technical Essentials Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- AWS Technical Essentials Training – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- AWS Technical Essentials – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- AWS Technical Essentials – https://www.amazon.com/
- Architecting on AWS Training
- Architecting on AWS Accelerator
- Advanced Architecting on AWS Training
- Migrating to AWS Training
- We can adapt this AWS Technical Essentials course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this AWS Technical Essentials course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the AWS Technical Essentials Course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the AWS Technical Essentials course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this AWS Technical Essentials course:
- Individuals who need a basic introduction to AWS core services.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this AWS Technical Essentials course are:
AWS Technical Essentials Training - OBJECTIVES
Upon completing this AWS Technical Essentials course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Identify AWS user groups and online tools and resources available
- Create an AWS account
- Identify technical terminology and concepts as they relate to the cloud and AWS platform
- Describe key AWS Compute and Storage products and services, including EC2, EC2 Security, related application services and Cloud Formation templates, VPC, Amazon storage gateway and lifting, storage on S3 and Glacier
- Describe key AWS Scale and Networking products and services, including ELB, Auto Scale, CloudWatch metrics and alarms, Elastic BeanStalk , Networking with VPC, DirectConnect, Amazon Route 53, and CloudFront
- Describe the impact and importance of Architecture
- Identify the related Application services and CloudFormation templates
- Demonstrate how to launch and manage server instances in the AWS cloud
- Construct a hosted static website
- Deploying Infrastructure and Applications
- Describe the account, billing (tagging), pricing credentials delegation, reporting
AWS Technical Essentials Training - COURSE SYLLABUS
- Module 1: AWS Learning Resources & Getting Started
- Module 2: Introduction to AWS Platforms
- Module 3: AWS Products and Services Part 1
- Module 4: AWS Products and Services Part 2
- Module 5: Delivering Solutions using AWS
- Module 6: AWS Resources
AWS Technical Essentials Training Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information