This AWS Security Essentials Training course covers fundamental AWS cloud security concepts, including AWS access control, data encryption methods, and how network access to your AWS infrastructure can be secured. We will address your security responsibilities in the AWS cloud and provide a brief introduction to the different security-oriented AWS services available.
Duration: 1 day
- AWS Security Essentials Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- AWS Security Essentials Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- AWS Security Essentials – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- AWS Security Essentials – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- AWS Security Essentials Training – https://www.amazon.com/
- Security Engineering on AWS Training
- AWS Technical Essentials Training
- Architecting on AWS Training
- Architecting on AWS Accelerator
- Advanced Architecting on AWS Training
- We can adapt this AWS Security Essentials course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this AWS Security Essentials course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the AWS Security Essentials Course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the AWS Security Essentials course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this AWS Security Essentials course:
- IT business-level professionals interested in cloud security practices
- Security professionals with minimal working knowledge of AWS
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this AWS Security Essentials course are:
AWS Security Essentials Training - OBJECTIVES
Upon completing this AWS Security Essentials course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Identify security benefits and responsibilities of using the AWS Cloud.
- Describe the access control and management features of AWS.
- Understand the different methods to secure data.
- Describe how to secure network access to your AWS resources.
- Determine which AWS services can be used for monitoring and incident response.
AWS Security Essentials Training - COURSE SYLLABUS
Module 1: Security on AWS
- Security design principles in the AWS Cloud
- AWS Shared Responsibility Model
Module 2: Security OF the Cloud
- AWS Global Infrastructure
- Data Center Security
- Compliance and Governance
Module 3: Security IN the Cloud – Part 1
- Identity and Access Management
- Data Protection
- Lab 01 – Introduction to Security Policies
Module 4: Security IN the Cloud – Part 2
- Securing your infrastructure
- Monitoring and detective controls
- Lab 02 – Securing VPC Resources with Security Groups
Module 5: Security IN the Cloud – Part 3
- DDoS mitigation
- Incident response essentials
- Lab 03 – Automating Incident Response with AWS Config and AWS Lambda
Module 6: Course Wrap Up
- AWS Well-Architected tool overview
AWS Security Essentials Training Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information