AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Training Course with Hands-On Exercises (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
Prepare for the AWS Solutions Architect Associate-level exam
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam is ideal for individuals who have experience designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. Achieving AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate certification validates your understanding of the following concepts:
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS.
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database or security requirements.
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices.
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms.
About the exam
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam includes multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions. You will have 80 minutes to complete it. Exams are administered at Kryterion centers across the US.
The below prerequisites demonstrate the skills and knowledge that will help you achieve the AWS Solutions Architect – Associate certification:
AWS Knowledge and Experience
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services.
- Professional experience architecting large-scale distributed systems.
- Understanding of Elasticity and Scalability concepts.
- Understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS.
- A good understanding of all security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services.
- A strong understanding of how to interact with AWS (AWS SDK, AWS API, Command Line Interface, AWS Cloud Formation).
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services.
General IT Knowledge
- Excellent understanding of typical multitier architectures: web servers (Apache, nginx, IIS), caching, applications
- RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL.
- On servers and load balancers.
- Knowledge of message queuing and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Familiarity with loose coupling and stateless systems.
- Understanding of different consistency models in distributed systems.
- Experience with CDN and performance concepts.
- Network experience with route tables, access control lists, firewalls, NAT, HTTP, DNS, IP and OSI Network.
- Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON.
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle.
- Work experience with information and application security, including public key encryption, SSH, access credentials and X.509 certificates.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam
The following courses help you prepare for this AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Certification Training:
AWS Associate-level certification holders are required to get recertified every two years in order to remain valid. Two ways to maintain Associate-level certification:
- Take a Recertification Exam. This is not the same exam as the original, but follows the same format. Read more at AWS Recertification FAQs.
- Pass the Professional-level Exam. You can remain certified by earning either the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional or AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional certification.
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information