Prepare for the AWS DevOps Engineer Professional-level exam
Achieving Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional certification validates your technical expertise in provisioning, operating and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform. It confirms your ability to:
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Understand, implement and automate security controls, governance processes and compliance validation.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics and logging systems on AWS.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
About the exam
The AWS Certified DevOps - Professional exam includes multiple-choice and multiple-answer questions. You will have 170 minutes to complete it. Exams are administered at Kryterion centers across the US.
The below prerequisites demonstrate the skills and knowledge that will help you achieve the AWS DevOps Engineer – Professional certification.
Required: Either the AWS Certified SysOps Adminstrator - Associate certification or the AWS Certified Developer - Associate certification.
AWS Knowledge and Experience
- AWS services: compute and networking, storage and content delivery, database, analytics, application services, and deployment and management.
- At least two years of hands-on experience with production of AWS systems.
- Effective use of Auto Scaling.
- Monitoring and logging.
- AWS security features and best practices.
- Design of self-healing and fault-tolerant services.
- Techniques and strategies for maintaining high availability
General IT Knowledge
- Networking concepts.
- Strong system administration (Linux/UNIX or Windows).
- Strong scripting skill set.
- Multitier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, databases and networking.
- Templates and other configurable items to enable automation.
- Deployment tools and techniques in a distributed environment.
- Basic monitoring techniques in a dynamic environment.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional exam
The following course helps you prepare for this certification:
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information