In this Architecting on AWS Training course, you will learn the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. You will learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how they fit into cloud-based solutions. You will explore AWS Cloud best practices and design patterns to help you architect optimal IT solutions on AWS. You will also examine case studies that show how AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented. You will build and explore a variety of infrastructures through a guided, hands-on activity.
Duration: 3 days
- Architecting on AWS Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Architecting on AWS Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Architecting on AWS – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Architecting on AWS Training – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Architecting on AWS – https://www.amazon.com/
- AWS Technical Essentials Training
- Architecting on AWS Accelerator
- Advanced Architecting on AWS Training
- Migrating to AWS Training
- We can adapt this Architecting on AWS course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Architecting on AWS course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Architecting on AWS Course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Architecting on AWS course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Architecting on AWS course:
- Solutions Architects
- Solution Design Engineers
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Architecting on AWS course are:
- Attended AWS Technical Essentials
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
Architecting on AWS Training - OBJECTIVES
Upon completing this Architecting on AWS course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
Architecting on AWS Training - COURSE SYLLABUS
- Core AWS concepts, knowledge, and services, including designing your environment and making your environment highly available
- Forklifting an existing application onto AWS
- Event-driven scaling
- Building a new environment
- The Well-Architected Framework
- Troubleshooting your environment
- Large-scale design patterns and case studies
Architecting on AWS Training Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information