Applied Systems Engineering for Logisticians Training Course Hands-on
Applied Systems Engineering for Logisticians training will presents the fundamentals of a systems engineering approach to solving complex problems. Applied Systems Engineering for Logisticians training covers the underlying attitudes as well as the process definitions that make up systems engineering. The model presented will be a research-proven combination of the best existing standards. Stay current and build your systems engineering expertise with our Applied Systems Engineering for Logisticians.
Duration: 3 days
● We can adapt this Applied Systems Engineering for Logisticians Training course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
● If you are familiar with some aspects of this Applied Systems Engineering for Logisticians Training course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
● We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Applied Systems Engineering for Logisticians Training course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
● If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Applied Systems Engineering for Logisticians Training course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Audience / Target Group
● Personnel working in any sort of system development, project leaders and In-Service representatives, key technical members in a product development team, personnel needing familiarity with practical and currently applicable SE methods to facilitate Government oversight: Acquisition Logisticians; and Logisticians providing design interface product support, RAM, and Configuration Management.
Upon the completion of this Applied Systems Engineering for Logisticians Training - course, the participants are able to:
● Explore a wide range of modern systems engineering principles and development methodologies
● Address applied requirements engineering, systems definition, design and analysis, preferred system alternative, implementation, operation, technical management and ● leadership to logistics
● Model Systems engineering processes provide a model for successfully managing complex logistics systems
● Learn to apply management and development techniques used for successful logistics programs
● Learn applied logistics techniques for modeling and simulation focuses on problem formulation, conceptual modeling, simulation methodologies, verification and validation, ● DOE, simulation execution, and output analysis
● Learn about tools and process of converting information about needs and requirements into a complete specification
● Application of working knowledge of systems engineering techniques applied to a “case study” in an applicable domain.
● Understand system-engineering trades in designing logistics systems and systems of systems
● Explore logistics Information principles and Systems Preliminary Design
● Explain Human Systems Integration Analysis and Synthesis including human-related technical issues and solutions during system definition, design, development, and implementation
● Explore Complex Logistics System Lifecycle and Integration
● Apply methods and techniques taught throughout the program to conduct complex logistics system Conceptual Design based on requirements
Applied Systems Engineering for Logisticians Training - Course Content:
Systems Thinking Principals
Systems Engineering Model
Modern Systems Engineering Fundamentals
A System Case Study
Systems Engineering Process
Systems Engineering Concepts of Leadership
Leading Engineering Teams
Requirements Engineering Applied to Integrated logistics support (ILS)
Where Do Requirements Come From?
Systems Analysis and Design
Ensuring System Quality
Analysis and Synthesis
ILS Analysis and Synthesis
ILS Systems of Systems and Architectures
ILS Lifecycle and Integration