Analyst's Notebook Basic Training Course with Hands-on Labs (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
This Analyst's Notebook Basic Training course is specifically designed for the individual who is new to Analyst’s Notebook. This (3) three day Analyst's Notebook Basic Training course provides the skills required to use IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook as a tool in the analytical role the Analyst resides.
The Analyst's Notebook course focuses on the Analyst developing an understanding of the programs interface and tools, methodology in constructing manual charts by using Blue Light supplied data, basic techniques in importing structured data into Analyst’s Notebook and analytical techniques to conduct analysis to uncover relationships and associations. This Analyst's Notebook course training curriculum insures the student has a basic understanding of how to use Analyst’s Notebook and its basic functions.
This Analyst's Notebook curriculum is designed to focus on the ANB program functionality regardless of data type analyzed.
Duration: 3 days
20 CPE Credits
ENO Security is one of only training partner awarding students CPE Credits upon successful completion of our Training Programs.
Analyst's Notebook Basic Training - Customize It
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Analyst's Notebook course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Analyst's Notebook course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Analyst's Notebook course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
Analyst's Notebook Basic Training - Audience / Target Group
The target audience for this Analyst's Notebook course is defined here:
- New users of i2 Analyst's Notebook
- National Security, Law Enforcement, and Competitive Intelligence Analysts.
Analyst's Notebook Basic Training - Objectives:
After completing this Analyst's Notebook course, attendees will be able to:
- Basic i2® Analyst’s Notebook terminology
- Navigate i2® Analyst’s Notebook interface
- Create entities, links, and manual charts
- Merge multiple charts resolving duplicate information and uncovering relationships and association
- Basic analytical techniques used in link and pattern analysis
- Import procedures and how to achieve predictable results
- Data types that can be imported into i2® Analyst’s Notebook
- Preparing for presentation and dissemination