This two-day Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training course is designed for current IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook (ANB) users that have a desire to advance their skills in advanced search and discovery functions. The focus is on advanced analytic techniques, importing, and understanding displayed data to pinpoint nodes of interest to answer questions.
This Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training curriculum is designed to focus on the ANB program functionality regardless of data type analyzed.
CPE Credits: 15
Duration: 2 days
- Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Analyst’s Notebook Advanced – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Analyst’s Notebook Advanced – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Analyst’s Notebook Advanced – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Analyst’s Notebook Advanced – https://www.amazon.com/
- iBase User Training
- iBase Designer Training
- Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training
- Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training
- Enterprise Insight Analysis Complete Training
- We can adapt this Analyst’s Notebook Advanced course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Analyst’s Notebook Advanced course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Analyst’s Notebook Advanced course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Analyst’s Notebook Advanced course:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Analyst’s Notebook Advanced course are:
- Basic Windows knowledge
Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training - HIGHLIGHTS
- Latest Version: Our courses are always taught on the latest version of IBM® i2®.
- Analytical Tools: Learn and apply specific analytical techniques and tools.
- Hands-on Training: Throughout the course, students will work on realistic training data.
- Data Analysis: Understand, import and analyze structured, data into the platform.
- Complete Overview: The course offers a comprehensive overview of the platform.
- Charts: Understand the chart elements, build examples, and compile for presentation.
Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training - OBJECTIVES
Upon completing this Analyst’s Notebook Advanced course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Basic i2® Analyst’s Notebook terminology
- Navigate i2® Analyst’s Notebook interface
- Create entities, links, and manual charts
- Merge multiple charts resolving duplicate information and uncovering relationships and association
- Basic analytical techniques used in link and pattern analysis
- Import procedures and how to achieve predictable results
- Data types that can be imported into i2® Analyst’s Notebook
- Preparing for presentation and dissemination
Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information