This three-day Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training course is designed for those who are new to IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook (ANB), providing the skill set required to use ANB as a visualization and basic analytical tool.
The Analyst’s Notebook Basic course focuses on understanding the program interface, methodology in constructing charts, principles of importing structured data, and basic analytical techniques to uncover relationships and associations. This Analyst’s Notebook Basic curriculum is designed to focus on the ANB program functionality regardless of data type analyzed
CPE Credits: 20
Duration: 3 days
- Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Analyst’s Notebook Basic – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Analyst’s Notebook Basic – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Analyst’s Notebook Basic – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Analyst’s Notebook Basic – https://www.amazon.com/
- iBase User Training
- iBase Designer Training
- Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training
- Analyst’s Notebook Advanced Training
- Analyst’s Notebook Complete Training
- Enterprise Insight Analysis Complete Training
- We can adapt this Analyst’s Notebook Basic course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Analyst’s Notebook Basic course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Analyst’s Notebook Basic Course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Analyst’s Notebook Basic course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Analyst’s Notebook Basic course:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Analyst’s Notebook Basic course are:
- Basic Windows knowledge
Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training - HIGHLIGHTS
- Latest Version: Our courses are always taught on the latest version of IBM® i2®.
- Analytical Tools: Learn and apply specific analytical techniques and tools.
- Hands-on Training: Throughout the course, students will work on realistic training data.
- Data Analysis: Understand, import and analyze structured, data into the platform.
- Complete Overview: The course offers a comprehensive overview of the platform.
- Charts: Understand the chart elements, build examples, and compile for presentation.
Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training - OBJECTIVES
Upon completing this Analyst’s Notebook Basic course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Basic i2® Analyst’s Notebook terminology
- Navigate i2® Analyst’s Notebook interface
- Create entities, links, and manual charts
- Merge multiple charts resolving duplicate information and uncovering relationships and association
- Basic analytical techniques used in link and pattern analysis
- Import procedures and how to achieve predictable results
- Data types that can be imported into i2® Analyst’s Notebook
- Preparing for presentation and dissemination
Analyst’s Notebook Basic Training Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information