The Advanced Developing on AWS Training course uses the real-world scenario of taking a legacy, on-premises monolithic application and refactoring it into a serverless microservices architecture. This three-day advanced course covers advanced development topics such as architecting for a cloud-native environment; deconstructing on-premises, legacy applications and repackaging them into cloud-based, cloud-native architectures; and applying the tenets of the Twelve-Factor Application methodology.
Duration: 1 days
- Advanced Developing on AWS Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- Advanced Developing on AWS Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- Advanced Developing on AWS – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- Advanced Developing on AWS Training – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- Advanced Developing on AWS Training – https://www.amazon.com/
- AWS Technical Essentials Training
- Developing on AWS Training
- Deep Learning on AWS Training
- Machine Learning Pipeline on AWS
- Running Container-Enabled Microservices on AWS Training
- We can adapt this Advanced Developing on AWS course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this Advanced Developing on AWS course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the Advanced Developing on AWS Course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the Advanced Developing on AWS course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this Advanced Developing on AWS course:
- Experienced software developers who are already familiar with AWS services
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this Advanced Developing on AWS course are:
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
- Completion of the Developing on AWS course, and then a minimum of 6 months of application of those concepts in a real world environment.
Advanced Developing on AWS Training - OBJECTIVES
Upon completing this Advanced Developing on AWS course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Analyze a monolithic application architecture to determine logical or programmatic break points where the application can be broken up across different AWS services.
- Apply Twelve-Factor Application manifesto concepts and steps while migrating from a monolithic architecture.
- Recommend the appropriate AWS services to develop a microservices based cloud native application.
- Use the AWS API, CLI, and SDKs to monitor and manage AWS services.
- Migrate a monolithic application to a microservices application using the 6 Rs of migration.
- Explain the SysOps and DevOps interdependencies necessary to deploy a microservices application in AWS.
Advanced Developing on AWS Training - COURSE SYLLABUS
- Interfacing with AWS Services
- Deconstructing a monolithic architecture
- Migrating to the cloud
- Creating an infrastructure
- Declare and isolate dependencies
- Storing configuration in the cloud
- Establish a build, release, run model
- Creating the codebase
- Deploying an application
- Evolution of architecture
- Design patterns
- I/O explosion and preventing it
Gigamon Designing Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information