5G New Radio Training Course with Hands-on Exercises (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
5G New Radio Training explores the radio technology involved in 5G RAN New Radio (NR), the physical layers procedures, and the principles of Massive MIMO and MIMO/Beamforming techniques. Since the OFDM concepts are vital to 5G, a detailed discussion of this technology is included as well.
Duration: 2 days
- 5G New Radio Training – https://www.wiley.com/
- 5G New Radio Training – https://www.packtpub.com/
- 5G New Radio Training – https://store.logicaloperations.com/
- 5G New Radio Training – https://us.artechhouse.com/
- 5G New Radio Training – https://www.amazon.com/
- 5G Wireless Training Boot Camp
- 5G Wireless Comprehensive Technical Overview Training
- 5G Wireless Security Training
- We can adapt this 5G New Radio course to your group’s background and work requirements at little to no added cost.
- If you are familiar with some aspects of this 5G New Radio course, we can omit or shorten their discussion.
- We can adjust the emphasis placed on the various topics or build the 5G New Radio Course around the mix of technologies of interest to you (including technologies other than those included in this outline).
- If your background is nontechnical, we can exclude the more technical topics, include the topics that may be of special interest to you (e.g., as a manager or policy-maker), and present the 5G New Radio course in manner understandable to lay audiences.
The target audience for this 5G New Radio course:
- 5G New Radio is aimed at Technical and management personnel whose job requires an understanding of the evolving 5G technology.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this 5G New Radio course are:
- A good understanding of the LTE/LTE-A air interface as well as OFDM principles are necessary to benefit from 5G New Radio course.
5G New Radio Training - OBJECTIVES
Upon completing this 5G New Radio course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Deep Learning ILT introduces you to cloud based
5G New Radio Training - COURSE SYLLABUS
5G New Radio Part 1 – 5G: An Introduction
- What is 5G
- Why 5G?
- Roadmap to 5G
- End-to-end 5G ecosystem
5G New Radio Part 2 – 5G: New Radio (NR) Physical Layer
- NR channel structure
- Relation to LTE
- OFDM principles (basic introduction, signal generation)
- OFDM signal processing (channel coding and FEC)
- Why flexible numerology?
- NR slot structure
- The new concept of bandwidth part (BWP)
- How 5G differs from 4G
- 5G requirements for RAN: Bandwidth, power, spectral efficiency, new technology adaptation, latency, signaling load, capacity, coverage, interference, mobility
- 5G requirements for Core: Network topology, cloud architectures, big data analytics
- 5G service platforms
5G New Radio Part 3 – 5G 3GPP Physical Layer Procedures
- 3GPP Physical layer procedures for control signaling
- Synchronization signals and reference signals structure
- Cell search procedure
- SS/PBCH structure
- Random access preamble formats – initial beam establishment
- Downlink control signaling
- Uplink control signaling
- Overview power control
- Overview transmit timing control
- 3GPP physical procedures for user data transmissions
- Reference signals (DMRS, CSI-RS, TRS, PTRS, SRS)
- MAC HARQ codebook principles
- Code Block Group (CBG) based retransmissions
- Scheduler functionality for UL and DL
- Scheduler resource allocation (time-frequency grid)
5G New Radio Part 4 – 5G MIMO – Beam forming
- Massive MIMO general introduction
- Beamforming and spatial multiplexing principles
- MIMO/Beamforming modules
- Codebook vs non-codebook transmissions
- The new concept of Grid of Beams (GoB)
- Analog vs. digital beamforming
5G New Radio Training Course Wrap-Up
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information