Top Paying IT Certifications
Top Paying Certifications for 2020
PURSUE THESE CERTIFICATIONS IF YOU WANT A TOP IT SALARY
Each year, our annual list of top-paying IT certifications reflects shifting philosophies and tech trends greatly impacting IT departments around the United States.
Based on survey responses from the ENO Security 2020 IT Skills and Salary Report, the top-paying IT certifications in the United States reveal a growing emphasis on cloud computing and cybersecurity. IT professionals with expertise in these technology areas are in high demand and command the largest paychecks in the industry.
To qualify for this year’s list, a certification must have at least 100 survey responses to be considered statistically valid.
TOP PAYING CERTIFICATIONS:
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect — $175,761
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate — $149,446
- CISM – Certified Information Security Manager — $148,622
- CRISC – Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control — $146,480
- PMP® – Project Management Professional — $143,493
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional — $141,452
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor — $132,278
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner — $131,465
- VCP6-DCV: VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization — $130,226
- ITIL® Foundation — $129,402
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals — $126,653
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate — $125,993
- CCA-N: Citrix Certified Associate – Networking — $125,264
- CCNP Routing and Switching — $119,178
- CCP-V: Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization — $117,069
NOTE: The salaries in this article aren’t simply a result of achieving a specified certification—they are a culmination of many factors, including relevant skills, job role, tenure and hard work.