Exposure Areas & Solutions
Retailers and other organizations are waking up to the need to become compliant with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards imposed by the various payment card providers. Until now, enforcement has mainly focused on larger retailers and card processors; however, the standards apply to any organization that receives, stores, or transmits payment card data. This includes retailers, banks, credit unions, and other service providers. To achieve compliance, organizations must dedicate countless dollars, retain armies of consultants, and are forced through a gauntlet of detailed requirements for protecting cardholder data.
PCI also requires merchants and service providers that store, process, or transmit large volumes of cardholder data to perform a detailed assessment by a PCI SSC-certified Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) in order to prove compliance with the PCI Data Security Standard (DSS). PCI is a black and white all-or-nothing standard with rigid requirements: if your organization complies with 99 out of 100 items, it fails. Penalties for non-compliance place your organization at risk, especially if non-compliance results in a shutdown of transaction processing operations for just one day, or even for hours.
As an industry leader and trusted partner, Enosecurity has delivered PCI Onsite Audits for many retailers who are required to comply with the PCI Data Security Standards to conduct business. Our consultants have real-world experience in understanding PCI requirements, how those requirements impact organizations across many different industries, and the solutions needed to ensure compliance. In addition, Enosecurity’s PCI Onsite Audit will fulfill the PCI DSS requirement for an annual onsite audit by a third-party assessor.
Eno Security performs the onsite audit, which includes all processes, architecture, and IT controls as defined by the PCI DSS, and provides a Report on Compliance (“RoC”). In the event an organization does not have all requirements in place, Eno security will work as a Trusted Security Advisor to provide remediation recommendations and services. After validation, Eno Security can issue a new, validated RoC, verifying that the organization is fully compliant.
Suggested Services Include:
- Rapid Incident Response
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Security Awareness Training
- Digital Forensics
- Managed SSL VPN Service
- Technology Evaluation and Selection
- Product Design and Implementation
- Security Program Review, Gap Analysis and Plan
- Business Continuity Planning/Disaster Recovery
- Risk Assessment
- Application Security Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Security Code Review
- PCI Onsite Audit
- PCI Guidance and Planning
- PCI ASV Scanning Services
- PCI Remediation
- PCI Council Payment Application Assessment (PA-DSS)
- Data Classification Review
- Incident Response Lockdown
- Incident Response Program Development
- Incident Response Simulation
- PCI Regulatory Compliance Guidance and Planning
- QIRA and QFI
- Wireless Security Assessment
- Security Policy Review, Gap Analysis and Development
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information
Created in 1994, E&A has served more than 1,800 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, offers an extensive geographic footprint, and has premium partnerships with more than 150 of the leading security product manufacturers.
Your Solver: We dig hard into your problem and evaluate the bigger picture, then unite the optimal people, technology, and know how to execute the most effective solution.
What do we offer
- Cloud Security Consulting Services
- Attack and Penetration Testing Services
- Cyber Defense Development Services
- Endpoint Security Consulting Services
- Forensic Analysis Consulting Services
- Incident Response and Security Assessment
- Malware Detection and Remediation Services
- Risk Management Consulting Services
- Regulatory Compliance Consulting Services
- Vulnerability Management Consulting Services