Price match guaranteed, call for details or See here
08:30 - 09:00 (EST) WELCOMING AND INTRODUCTION
12:00 - 01:00 BREAK
05:00 - 05:00 CLOSED OF SESSION
Windows Exploitation and Analysis (WEA) Training Workshop
Windows Exploitation and Analysis (WEA) Training Course with hands-on labs (Online, Onsite and Classroom Live)
This five-days Windows Exploitation and Analysis Training teaches the essentials of remote network exploitation to help students develop strategies to protect and defend their networks and critical information. Students learn how to analyze remote Windows networks, locate user credentials, and expand their access across a network.
Windows Exploitation and Analysis Training provides an in-depth look at the essentials of remote network exploitation, from scanning and enumeration of a network space to performing client-side attacks. This Windows Exploitation and Analysis training course is for computer network professionals, software developers, and security professionals who are responsible for protecting Windows networks and data from threats.
- 5 Days of Windows Exploitation and Analysis Training from an Authorized Instructor
- Official Windows Exploitation and Analysis Training Courseware
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Certificate of Completion
Windows Exploitation and Analysis Training (WEA) Workshop - Objectives
Upon completing this Windows Exploitation and Analysis Training course, learners will be able to meet these objectives:
- Apply open source tools (Metasploit and Armitage) to identify key target information
- Documenting data in a target template
- Analyze and interpret research data to determine an operational strategy
- Craft and deploy phishing emails to obtain target browser data
- Explore techniques associated with collecting data and expanding access
- Define the Offensive Methodology.
- Demonstrate basic familiarity with the phases of the Offensive Methodology.
- Analyze returned data to better determine the next steps.
- Conduct offensive computer network operations (CNO) against Windows systems using the process, techniques, and concepts of the offensive methodology.
For Government/Corporate purchases, please complete and submit this form