Palo Alto Networks Training Curriculum
Experience the official Palo Alto curriculum with ENO Security featuring Firewall, Panorama and Traps training. Palo Alto Networks Training delivers you the knowledge and expertise necessary to effectively manage the next-generation firewall and ensure your business is secure from dangerous threats. Through lecture and hands-on labs, you will learn the skills needed to configure, support, troubleshoot and manage Palo Alto Networks next generation firewalls to secure your network and safely enable applications. Take full advantage of our Palo Alto portfolio to advance your career and stay up-to-date in a competitive market.
- Palo Alto Networks Firewall 10.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management Training (EDU-210)
- Palo Alto Networks Firewall 10.0: Improving Security Posture and Hardening PAN-OS Training (EDU-214)
- Palo Alto Networks Firewall 10.0: Troubleshooting Training (EDU-330)
- Palo Alto Networks Panorama 10.0: Managing Firewalls at Scale Training (EDU-220)
- Palo Alto Prisma Access SASE Security: Design and Operation Training (EDU-318)
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!