Mile2 Cybersecurity Training Curriculum
ENO Security have partnered with Mile2 as an Authorized Training Center to offer the Certified Information Systems Security Officer (CISSO) course. Mile2 designs, develops, and delivers Information Security training and Information Assurance services that meet military, government, private sector and institutional specifications. In doing so, Mile2 has become the de facto standard for a number organizations and militaries worldwide.
- Certified Penetration Testing Engineer Training (CPTE)
- Certified Digital Forensics Examiner Training (CDFE)
- Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer Training (CDRE)
- Certified Incident Handling Engineer Training (CIHE)
- Certified Information Systems Security Officer Training (CISSO)
- Certified Network Forensics Examiner Training (CNFE)
- Certified Penetration Testing Consultant Training (CPTC)
- Certified Secure Web Application Engineer Training (CSWAE)
- Certified Professional Ethical Hacker Training (CPEH)
- Certified Powershell Hacker (CPSH) Training
- Certified Cloud Security Officer Training (CCSO)
- Certified Vulnerability Assessor Training (CVA)
- Certified Security Principles Training (CSP)
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!