ISACA Certification Training Curriculum
Smart enterprises recognize the value of employing top-notch information security specialists to manage the risks and costs associated with cyber crime. Becoming ISACA certified is one of the best ways to prove you have the skills and knowledge to secure the modern enterprise against escalating threats. ISACA certifications are vendor-neutral and job role specific. Each of Isaca’s four available credentials concentrates on a key aspect of enterprise security, i.e., systems auditing, governance, risk control and security management. This laser-focus on the top security job roles is a key ingredient of what makes these certificates so desirable.
Government agencies also use ISACA certifications as benchmarks when hiring personnel who will have access to privileged data, opening the door to a range of lucrative public sector positions.
- ISACA CSX Practitioner I: Identification and Protection Training
- ISACA CSX Practitioner II: Detection Training
- ISACA CSX Practitioner III: Respond and Recover Training
- Certified Information Systems Auditor Training (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager Training (CISM)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control Training (CRISC)
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help!