Investigate the Event! Document the Activity! Preserve the Evidence!
Things happen fast in a crisis. Preserving key evidence can sometimes get overlooked until it’s too late. Capturing key forensic details is essential to discovering the extent and potential origins of an attack.
We can help you understand the details of your event and preserve data for future legal or enforcement action. Our scientists and researchers can also reverse engineer malware found on your systems to discover hidden details about the attack and its potential origins.
- Through the use of manual and automated tools, our experts will examine the offending code on your systems to determine the source of the malware, the methods used to attack your systems and the goal of the attacker. This investigation also aids in effective and permanent removal of malware from your IT infrastructure.
- Over the course of hundreds of successful investigations, our breach and compromise experts have developed the forensic analysis and data capture expertise necessary to keep your company protected.
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information
Created in 1994, E&A has served more than 1,800 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, offers an extensive geographic footprint, and has premium partnerships with more than 150 of the leading security product manufacturers.
Your Solver: We dig hard into your problem and evaluate the bigger picture, then unite the optimal people, technology, and know how to execute the most effective solution.
What do we offer
- Cloud Security Consulting Services
- Attack and Penetration Testing Services
- Cyber Defense Development Services
- Endpoint Security Consulting Services
- Forensic Analysis Consulting Services
- Incident Response and Security Assessment
- Malware Detection and Remediation Services
- Risk Management Consulting Services
- Regulatory Compliance Consulting Services
- Vulnerability Management Consulting Services