The Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading-Edge Solutions II (EAGLE II) is a multiple-award indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle, specifically designed as the preferred source of information technology (IT) services for the majority of the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS’) enterprise infrastructure and initiatives. EAGLE II IT service solutions include three functional categories (FC's):
- FC1 – Service Delivery, including Integration, Software Design/Development, Operations & Maintenance
- FC2 – Information Technology Program Support Services; and
- FC3 – Independent Verification and Validation.
Under this IDIQ, DHS components may issue orders on a Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials (T&M), Labor Hour (L-H), and Firm-Fixed Price basis IAW FAR 16.5, Section G.
EAGLE II provides components with a flexible means of meeting IT needs quickly, efficiently, and cost effectively. As such, using these contracts might serve to reduce the overhead associated with multiple acquisitions and provide the Government with buying leverage that encourages vendors to offer better pricing (negotiated additional discounts at the order level) and quality due to ongoing competition between qualified contractors.
- Attack and Penetration Testing Services
- Cloud Security Consulting Services
- Cyber Analysis Security Solutions
- Cyber Defense Development Services
- Commercial Electronic Security Systems Installation
- DoDD 8140 Compliance Training Courses
- DoDD 8570 Compliance Training Courses
- End-User Training Complete Catalog
- Incident Response and Security Assessment Services
- Instructional Design Consulting Services
- Malware Detection and Remediation Services
- Mobile Security Solutions
- Network Security Consulting Services
- Risk Management Consulting Services
- Regulatory Compliance Consulting Services
- Vulnerability Management Consulting Services
Created in 1994, ENO has served more than 1,200 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, offers an extensive geographic footprint, and has premium partnerships with more than 150 of the leading security product manufacturers.
Your Solver: We dig hard into your problem and evaluate the bigger picture, then unite the optimal people, technology, and know how to execute the most effective solution.