Explore our online and in-person options to get the training you need and the flexibility you want!
Choose from our convenient delivery formats to get the training you and your team need—where, when and how you want it. Whether it’s in a classroom or online, public or private, synchronous or asynchronous, ENO Security has a delivery option to match your needs and preferences. Our course delivery formats enable you to balance your schedule while gaining real-world, relevant skills in a stimulating environment. Learn more about our course delivery formats and how each supports your training goals, learning needs and budget.
Our principles & practices
Instructor-led Classroom Live
Our open enrollment courses cover popular technologies such as Cisco, NetApp, VMware, Microsoft and more. IT Managers trust ENO Security to deliver leading-edge courses that prepare their staff for real-world situations on the job. This class to job transition requires instructors who go above and beyond the course books and labs to create an educational environment that caters to the unique needs of each student.
Benefits of Classroom Training:
- Comfortable learning environments in training centers across the country and around the world
- Personal interaction with peers and instructors that creates a collaborative learning environment
- Lab exercises that simulate real-world technical issues providing students hands-on troubleshooting experience
Instructor-led Online Training Live
Get all of the advantages of ENO Security classroom training-but without the travel! Instructor-Led Online (ILO) courses, each taught by the institute vendor-certified instructors, feature the same content and labs as our classroom sessions but in a virtual environment delivered via WebEx or Zoom. Our strictly managed online program guarantees you will receive the highest level of education quality.
Some of the key features of our Virtual Classroom are:
- Instructor-Led Training
- Hands-on labs
- Voice and video for remote students to interact with the Instructor
- Electronic whiteboard for Instructor notes
- VoIP audio
- Low bandwidth requirements
Onsite Instructor-led Live!
Sessions can be held at your business location or delivered via our Virtual Classroom™ technology to accommodate your core team plus remote team members or in a completely virtual Instructor-Led Online format if all candidates are remote. If needed, content can be tailored to meet your technology implementation requirements. . We will work with you to understand your business objectives and design a specialized training solution to assist you in achieving your project goals.
Benefits of On-Site Training:
- Group training where and when you need it with no travel costs
- Choice of location or delivery modality
- Personal interaction with colleagues and instructors creates a collaborative learning environment tailored to your unique business demands
- Lab exercises that simulate real-world technical issues providing students hands-on administrative and troubleshooting experience
Onsite classes can also be tailored to meet your needs. You might shorten a 5-day class into a 3-day class, or combine portions of several related courses into a single course, or have the instructor vary the emphasis of topics depending on your staff and site requirements
Created in 1994, E&A has served more than 1,800 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, offers an extensive geographic footprint, and has premium partnerships with more than 150 of the leading security product manufacturers.
Your Solver: We dig hard into your problem and evaluate the bigger picture, then unite the optimal people, technology, and know how to execute the most effective solution.
What do we offer
- Cloud Security Consulting Services
- Attack and Penetration Testing Services
- Cyber Defense Development Services
- Endpoint Security Consulting Services
- Forensic Analysis Consulting Services
- Incident Response and Security Assessment
- Malware Detection and Remediation Services
- Risk Management Consulting Services
- Regulatory Compliance Consulting Services
- Vulnerability Management Consulting Services