Cyber Analysis Security
Connecting the Cyber World with the Real World!
Part of the Intelligence-Led Operations Platform, our Cyber solution is a post-incident analytic platform that brings together thousands of real world data sources and millions of data points to link cyber criminal activity with people, places and things. The Cyber analysis platform utilizes powerful post-incident analysis to make real-world connections, correlate links and entities involved in attacks, and expose network vulnerabilities. It can help predict future attacks and shut down and apprehend cyber crime perpetrators. Our Cyber solution accomplishes this by employing:
- Rich extraction, analysis and visualization capabilities that turn large quantities of cyber data into actionable intelligence
- Rapid pattern analysis that quickly identifies characteristics to predict and prevent future incidents
- Sophisticated analytical database for managing and analyzing multi-source data sharing and layering to pool cyber investigative data with other data sources
Our Cyber solution is used worldwide by intelligence agencies, governments, military and defense agencies, law enforcement and commercial enterprises to investigate and prevent:
- Distributed denial of service attacks
- Information theft
- Financial crime, fraud and identity theft
- Spear phishing
- Online child exploitation and other forms of computer network exploitation
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information
Created in 1994, E&A has served more than 1,800 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, offers an extensive geographic footprint, and has premium partnerships with more than 150 of the leading security product manufacturers.
Your Solver: We dig hard into your problem and evaluate the bigger picture, then unite the optimal people, technology, and know how to execute the most effective solution.
What do we offer
- Cloud Security Consulting Services
- Attack and Penetration Testing Services
- Cyber Defense Development Services
- Endpoint Security Consulting Services
- Forensic Analysis Consulting Services
- Incident Response and Security Assessment
- Malware Detection and Remediation Services
- Risk Management Consulting Services
- Regulatory Compliance Consulting Services
- Vulnerability Management Consulting Services