With pressure to manage security across enterprise infrastructure already reaching an all-time high, adding cloud security to an already burdened team can introduce significant risk. Designing your cloud approach with security in mind from the start can help ensure success and protect your business.
Working with ENO SECURITY allows you to leverage a bench of security experts well versed in all aspects of security to help design, plan and implement your cloud initiatives. We can partner with you to help you achieve your cloud strategy goals, maintain security and enable new business models faster than you thought possible.
- Our team of security experts helps you explore security and business strategy considerations for cloud migration and design a way forward.
- Enosecurity can conduct workshops to define cloud initiatives, determine priorities and align cloud strategy with business goals and priorities.
- Our team of risk professionals can assess your cloud program to identify threats and address security gaps.
- Our team of compliance experts can help you extend your compliance efforts to include your cloud initiatives and industry best practices for auditing and reporting.
- Enosecurity can assist you by evaluating your third-party risks and providing recommendations to address them.
- We can help you extend your identity and access management policies to maintain visibility to the who, what, when, where, why and how of data access.
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information
Created in 1994, ENO has served more than 1,200 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, offers an extensive geographic footprint, and has premium partnerships with more than 150 of the leading security product manufacturers.
Your Solver: We dig hard into your problem and evaluate the bigger picture, then unite the optimal people, technology, and know how to execute the most effective solution.
What Do We Offer
- Cloud Security Consulting Services
- Attack and Penetration Testing Services
- Cyber Defense Development Services
- Endpoint Security Consulting Services
- Forensic Analysis Consulting Services
- Incident Response and Security Assessment
- Malware Detection and Remediation Services
- Risk Management Consulting Services
- Regulatory Compliance Consulting Services
- Vulnerability Management Consulting Services