Attack and Penetration Testing
Identify Weaknesses To Improve Security and Reduce Your Attack Surface!
A mature, proactive approach to securing enterprise assets exposes weaknesses in systems and identifies paths vulnerable to exploitation – before a malicious actor does. Optiv has helped thousands of organizations uncover hidden vulnerabilities in their people, process and technology. Our proven methodology provides actionable steps for better securing your systems.
Engaging with our team will uncover vulnerabilities and highlight actions that help you make informed decisions to reduce risk across your business. We also assist clients with achieving or maintaining compliance by meeting testing requirements in standards such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Whether you require white, grey or black box services, we can assist you. The thought of an attack can be daunting. We give you less to worry about.
- Identify, quantify and rank vulnerabilities in your systems. Using tools, we find weaknesses, evaluate their severity and recommend mitigation steps.
- Evaluate your enterprise security effort at a technical and program level. We examine and assess various controls, technologies and procedures to identify points of failure.
- Understand, quantify and document the real-world risk of an attack scenario. We conduct penetration testing on a variety of systems from various perspectives to help you understand your true risk.
- Simulating an attacker’s actions, our team will use subterfuge and distraction while identifying points of weakness, exploit your critical systems, exfiltrate data and create a series of events that mimic an actual breach.
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.
Request More Information
Created in 1994, E&A has served more than 1,800 clients of various sizes across multiple industries, offers an extensive geographic footprint, and has premium partnerships with more than 150 of the leading security product manufacturers.
Your Solver: We dig hard into your problem and evaluate the bigger picture, then unite the optimal people, technology, and know how to execute the most effective solution.
What do we offer
- Cloud Security Consulting Services
- Attack and Penetration Testing Services
- Cyber Defense Development Services
- Endpoint Security Consulting Services
- Forensic Analysis Consulting Services
- Incident Response and Security Assessment
- Malware Detection and Remediation Services
- Risk Management Consulting Services
- Regulatory Compliance Consulting Services
- Vulnerability Management Consulting Services